Wednesday, March 3, 2010

evil people

People who create computer viruses are just plain evil.  I hope the fleas of a 1000 camels invest their armpits (my G'ma said that once).

My home computer has been hit with a different virus four days in a row now.  I'm guess the first one started a chain reaction.  The last one is the worst so far.  The others I could run Maleware and "clean" them out, but this one won't even let me start the program.  The virus is Antivirus Soft.  I'm going to have to take the CPU in and have it cleaned professionally.  Freakin' jerks who make these viruses!!!

Also - freakin' Symantec Antivirus won't even recognize the virus.  I was able to run a scan and it reported no concerns.  Really?  Then why do I have ten thousand popups telling me I have viruses and to download their program along without being able to run anything else? 

Can you tell I am less than pleased?

No comments:

Post a Comment