Saturday, February 27, 2010

Great comedy teams


This posting is dedicated to the great comedy teams that I remember watching as a kid (in reruns).  It was a special treat each Sunday when the comedy hour came on TV.   It was great funny stuff watching Laurel and Hardy, Abbott and Costello, The Three Stooges and Our Gang/Little Rascals.  When I was gathering pictures for this posting I was trying to figure out which was my "favorite".  At first I thought the choice was easy...Laurel and Hardy (who can keep from laughing when Laurel is in trouble and whimpering while pulling at his hair or rubbing his head?), but then I remembered how I laughed at Lou Costello when he was afraid (ab...ab....abb......abbo........AAAAAAABBOTT!!!!) and the Three Stooges...(nyuck nyuck nyuck).  A much harder choice than I first thought.  Scroll through the pictures and then let me know who your favorites were and maybe a little bit why.

Did you know you can click on the picture to view a larger image?

1 comment:

  1. Laurel and Hardy - Hands Down!!!!! Remember the Sunday morning shows? JF

    ReplyDelete