Friday, January 8, 2010

blueishgreenishyellowishmostlyblueish

A lesson learned.  Sometimes I jump into things without really knowing what is going on - I take these risks because I figure that I'll either look very intelligent or.......make someone laugh. 

I guess I was successful with the latter with my bluieishgreenishyellowishmostlyblueish post on Facebook yesterday.  I had no idea why everyone appeared to be posting colors for no reason.  Well, after I posted my color (actually, quite some time after) I found out that WOMEN were posting the color of the BRA the were WEARING for breast cancer awareness.  At this point I normally claim to be a genius, but I can only console myself with the knowledge that laughter is good medicine and I apparently made several of my female friends laugh.

You know what, I'll probably do it again.




3 comments:

  1. By the way, I found the picture on the internet. It really isn't mine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was wondering about the blueish,etc. Great picture. And glad your work week is over. Hope you can kick back this weekend. JF

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice bra, Terry. You gonna try it on???

    Actually, I was thinking on your facebook, more on the lines of what bubblegum looks like after you swallow it. I know, GROSS! My youngest sister used to swallow her gum all the time and ate alot of it. Don't know how she got it when she was still in diapers but I had to change those diapers. Yep, blueish/greenish/pinkish/mostly bluish/pink. lol

    Now, if that ain't something to think about?!

    KimmersMN

    ReplyDelete