Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Movie night

I rented seven movies last Saturday night, today is Tuesday, and I've only watched one of them so far.  The movie I watched was 9.  Ummm, the animation was excellent, the story.....let's just say, I don't ever plan to watch anything associated with Tim Burton again. 

The other movies left to watch are:

Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs
500 Days of Summer
The Soloist
Angels and Demons
Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince
Bedtime Stories

Which one should I watch tonight?

Anyone have some reviews for me?  Which ones are good and which ones are duds?

1 comment:

  1. Angels and Demons isn't nearly as good as the Divinci Code was- not terrible, but don't have high hopes.

    I would save Harry Potter and do a marathon of the whole series some rainy Saturday.

    Bedtime stories was a nice feel good movie- I watched it twice.

    I haven't seen the others.

    ReplyDelete