Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Pooh



Who is your favorite Winnie the Pooh character?




My boys loved to watch the Winnie the Pooh videos when they were younger.  I lost count how many times I've watched Winnie the Pooh and the Honey Tree or Winnie the Pooh and the Blustery Day.  Just as the video would end the chant would start....AGAIN!  I'm sure there are other parents out there that can relate to this.  Funny thing is, after being forced to watch them time after time day after day....I still enjoy them.  Which is your favorite Pooh story or video?  Who is your favorite character?  Be honest, did the Tigger song go through your head while you were reading this?

2 comments:

  1. I'm just a little black rain cloud, hovering over the honey tree.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. gotta love eyore!!

    ReplyDelete