Sunday, January 10, 2010

Comfort food


Anyone who knows me knows that I enjoy food (and yes, it shows).  I'll admit, I tend to use food not only for survival, but for comfort.  I eat when I'm bored, stressed, frustrated, lonely, etc. etc.  My family teases me because most of my favorite foods start with a P....pizza, popcorn, peanuts, pulgogi, pickles, puffs (Cheetos)....

My question to you is, what are your favorite comfort foods?  Any of the pictures below look good?










Are you hungry yet?

3 comments:

  1. Terry, My comfort food will always be chocolate. Almonds, are a bonus, as well as peanut butter, even though I really don't care for Reese's Peanut Butter Cups. I'd rather add my own peanut butter. It doesn't taste fake that way.
    KimmersMN

    ReplyDelete
  2. What is my favorite comfort food? Food! I wish I did have a favorite and that would cut down the nibbles! I, too, want to put something in my mouth when I am frustrated, sad, angry, happy, tired, etc. Darn, guess that is most of the time! I guess breads or pastas come to mind the most when I think comfort. Takes me back to my grandma's cooking. JF

    ReplyDelete
  3. It all looks good to me.

    The problem I have is that I like the mixture of different flavors- so its hard to pick just one or two comfort foods.

    I like to try them all...and yes it shows on me too.

    ReplyDelete