Friday, January 1, 2010

What? Huh? Something about clutches....

What in the world am I doing?  It is my hope that I'm going to inspire others and show everyone it is okay to enjoy life by being a tad strange or a bit silly.  It is okay, you won't spontaneously combust.  My main focus will be to post items that entertain me and hopefully you as well. 

As you might have figured out by the title, one of my favorite movies is Bolt.  Bolt is BE-AWESOME!!  If you haven't seen the movie it is a must view.  If I can figure it out I'll post some video clip links for you to enjoy.

I'll keep this brief, as I've got lots to try and figure out. 

Check back often,

4 comments:

  1. Cool! (Or should I say AWESOME!) I will be checking this place often!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with you on this. People can go through life being absolutely stuffy(prim/proper) and unhappy and others can be strange/silly, yet be happy & live life to the fullest. Like you, I tend to be the second type of person...

    ReplyDelete
  3. How do you know you won't spontaneously combust? No one knows what causes that for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's me, Jan. 3rd entry. Sometimes I hit the comment button before leaving my signature. Sorry about that.
    KimmersMN

    ReplyDelete