Saturday, January 9, 2010

Never too old for Pokemon?

It is Saturday afternoon, so far it has been a relaxing day, but chores are waiting to be done (Sharon is expecting them to be done).  Our Christmas tree has been de-decorated, but is still sitting in our living room.  I could just grab it and yank it out - sending pine needles flying in every direction, but hey, two of my boys (young men) are sitting nearby so I say to them, "let's take the tree out before Mom gets home."  I got a response that I wasn't quite expecting from Alex, a Junior at North Central University, "Not now, Pokemon is on."


What? Huh? Pokemon??

I guess you are never too old to watch Pokemon. 

While I was never a Pokemon fan I will admit there are certain cartoons that I'm still very fond of and will watch them whenever I run across them.  They include Underdog, Road Runner, Marvin the Martian, Tennessee Tuxedo, Quickdraw McGraw, the older version of The Jetsons and The Flintstones.

What cartoons bring back the kid in you?




1 comment:

  1. Pink Panther, Underdog, Road Runner(which my mother said I used to go around the house saying "Beep-Beep", this being when I was very young), Speed Racer, Johnny Quest, Mr. MaGoo(sp?), and like you, the older version of the Jetsons, although I have no idea what the newer version is like.

    ReplyDelete